Friday, October 17, 2008

Kansas City Marathon

Tomorrow is the annual Kansas City Marathon. I don't mention running on my soon to be published web sight, nor have I talked about it in my blog. I do run when I can't bicycle. This time of year the days are becoming too short to bike much in the evening, so a run is more appropriate. I will still bike some on the weekends. Last year I ran the KC Marathon half marathon in preparation for the Honolulu Marathon. It is a great event! Well supported, well attended and goes through some iconic areas of Kansas City, but it is not easy. There are some pretty good hills, but bands and spectators spur you on. I will be at the run as a spectator for my brother Bob. I have just not trained enough to do a half marathon and won't pay $30 for just a 5K run. - Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment