Saturday, April 25, 2009

Great Day




Today was a good day. One of the best days I've had this spring. This morning I cut the grass and trimmed the yard. I think it looks pretty nice for early in the year. I then went for a bike ride. Perfect temps in the 70's, cloudy, but windy and humid. God sprinkled on in Olathe and the ride south was into tough 30 mph headwinds. On the way home I had a big tailwind so with that at my back I rode down my favorite downhill - an 8% grade. Top speed - 48 mph, yeehaaw! I maybe could have gotten more, but I was passing cars on the right and the speed limit was 45 mph. After all the work I sat on the deck and had a refreshing beverage. The fun was not over, I still had more yard work to do, but there is always more of that. All in all, a great day.

Later, Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment