Saturday, September 18, 2010

Westsiders Dance Team

Last night I had the privilege of attending the Topeka West vs Hayden football game. My granddaughter Lacee preforms with the Westsiders Dance Team and I took lots of pictures. I am sharing three pictures here and the rest can be viewed at betterbill photography. While viewing the pictures keep in mind that Lacee is the prettiest one.


From my standpoint as a photographer this was a great learning experience. I had to continually change camera settings all night long as the sun went down and the day became night. I had to use a lot of combinations of aperture, shutter speed and ISO to get a good exposure and still stop most of the action. Towards the end of the game the shutter speed was slow enough as to blur some of the pom pom action, but I think this added interest to the shot.


I hope you enjoy the photos. You can see more of the dance team photos at my photo sight click on the Lacee 2010 album.







No comments:

Post a Comment