Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines a good day


This was a good day. I did get the little woman :) a card and 2 dozen roses. I think that was kind of overkill, but at least when she left for work she had gotten over the slight she thought I had given her earlier. On Monday last we changed our cable network to AT&T. They were not able to set e-mail up on her Mac. She had to rely on web mail and she was not happy. I have been out of town all week and had not had a chance to look at it. This morning I put on my geek cap on and actually figured it out! She loves me again. That made her happier than two dozen roses.

Combine my success with her e-mail and Kansas University's basketball win over rival K-State and it has been a good day.

The above photo is my attempt at an artsy picture of a rose. I think it's OK, what do you think?

Happy Trails,
Billh

No comments:

Post a Comment